- MSc degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Keele University) awarded with Distinction
- Certificate in Supervision (Manchester Institute for Psychotherapy)
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), the largest professional body for counsellors and psychotherapists in the UK.
- Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Member of the Person Centred Association
My Registration with the BACP reflects my commitment to professional and ethical practice, and requires that I:
- work in accordance with the BACP’s Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions (2018)
- hold professional indemnity and public liability insurance in respect of my work
- attend regular clinical supervision, and
- undertake continuing professional development (CPD) activities to keep up-to-date with developments in the counselling/psychotherapy profession.
I also hold an Enhanced Certificate issued by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).